Запись

[Udemy] Midjourney Mastery. Create Visually Stunning AI Art (Samson Vowles)

• Дата начала
Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 120 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Udemy] Midjourney Mastery. Create Visually Stunning AI Art (Samson Vowles)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
[Udemy] Midjourney Mastery. Create Visually Stunning AI Art (Samson Vowles)
Are you a creative looking to explore the possibilities of making art with artificial intelligence? If so, then this course is for you! With Midjourney, you'll learn how to create impressive AI art in minutes. You'll learn how to use Midjourney to create art, we'll go through all of tools available so you can master this revolutionary new medium. We'll also cover, copyright and how to sell your creations online. Whether you're a seasoned artist or a complete beginner, this course
will give you the skills you need to get started in the exciting world of AI art. This course takes you step-by-step through the process of becoming a professional AI artist. By the end of the programme you'll have a mastery of Midjourney and a portfolio of visually stunning artwork that you can sell online to make passive income. I've followed the development of AI art and in the process created 1000s of artworks, I'll share with you my secrets for getting the best possible results and turning your passion into a successful business This course is designed for anyone with an interest in the creative potential of AI.
Курс на английском языке.

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Поиск по тегу:
Теги
ai art create visually stunning ai art midjourney midjourney mastery samson vowles udemy