Запись

[Unlimitedspanish] Испанский язык | El Curso Inesperado (Oscar Pellus)

Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 130 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
    ElenaBat
    Kolibr
    ksithbuusb
    ник скрыт
    екатеринаv
    Julianapn
    qweasdzxc
    pseudemys
    katuniverse
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Unlimitedspanish] Испанский язык | El Curso Inesperado (Oscar Pellus)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
Перевод:
"Это компактная, но мощная программа, предназначенная для закрепления и отработки различий между разными временами. Рекомендуется сначала изучить El Curso Mágico."
Оригинальный курс испанского языка (El Curso Inesperado) от Оскара Пейюса для изучения испанского с «нуля» (начиная с абсолютных новичков). Level3.
El Curso Inesperado, как и предыдущие его курсы уровнями ниже, также подойдет и для тех, кто владеет основами испанского, но не может связать свои знания воедино чтобы начать говорить.
Все курсы Оскара на английском, поэтому необходимо понимание английского языка на базовом уровне.
Это хорошо тем, что можно, изучая испанский, заодно и подтянуть свой английский.
Что содержит курс:
3+ часа профессионального качественного звука. Я лично и внимательно записывал все уроки на профессиональном оборудовании. Теперь вы можете брать уроки с собой куда угодно и учиться в любое время!
На уроках использовались два голоса. Мужской и женский
Сотни вопросов и ответов. Автоматизируйте свои разговорные навыки с помощью «Симулятора разговора». Вы научитесь говорить на более высоком уровне раньше, чем думаете!
Продвинутые уроки точки зрения. Используются разные времена и род. Кроме того, вы услышите историю с разных точек зрения персонажей. С помощью этой техники вы невероятно улучшите испанскую грамматику!
100% текстовая расшифровка (транскрибация) на испанском языке и перевод на английский язык. Вам не придется пользоваться никакими словарями!
Спойлер: Текст оригинала
¿Él compraría? ¿Él estaba comprando? ¿Él ha comprado? ...
When to use each one of those tenses? Should you learn grammar rules, theory and do boring exercises?
If you can express yourself in Spanish, but still, you have doubts about the difference between the different past, present, and future tenses, then, this course is just for you. Here’s why...
There’s a different, high-effective way to improve your spoken Spanish. A way to naturally incorporate the different structures into your Spanish, as natives do. A way focused on speaking from day one.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…

TOO MUCH FORMAL THEORY CAN HARM YOUR SPEAKING
So you want to master the differences between those tenses, but... what happens if you decide to memorize tones of grammar rules and formal theory? You may end up harming your spoken Spanish because you’ll have to remember all those rules instead of just being focused on what to say.
Not convinced yet? Let me show you an example of a grammar explanation:
En el idioma español el pretérito perfecto simple se aplica a acciones completadas en el pasado que no necesariamente están relacionadas con el estado de hechos de la situación presente. El uso del pretérito perfecto simple se circunscribe a acciones de un pasado indefinido (de ahí el nombre pretérito indefinido) o concluido y no ligado al presente. En cambio, el pretérito perfecto compuesto indica necesariamente que existe una relación o conexión entre dicha acción pasada y la situación presente, sea dicha relación temporal o subjetiva.
La forma donde es un adverbio relativo de lugar que introduce oraciones subordinadas con o sin antecedente. Puede ir precedido de la preposición a (adonde) cuando el verbo implica movimiento, para indicar destino (con antecedente y sin él). La forma a donde es la suma de la preposición a y el adverbio de relativo donde; tradicionalmente se empleaba en oraciones sin un antecedente explícito...zzzzzzzz (source: wikipedia)

Now imagine trying to remember all of this when speaking. You'll probably end up frustrated, and the worse of all, you'll probably never speak Spanish fluently.
How I Discovered The Secret Of Learning to Speak a Foreign Language?
I’ve got an answer that works.
Here’s the story: Like you, I am a language learner.
I am a Spanish native speaker. For many years I always wanted to speak English fluently. What stopped me from learning was negative beliefs like:
  • Oscar, only kids can learn a language”,
  • You really need to live in the country for years to learn the language” or
  • Oscar, you suck at learning languages!”.
To make matters worse, I wasn't very good at languages at school.
Time passed by, and one day, I decided that it was enough. No more excuses! I made the decision to become fluent in English. There was only one little tiny detail: “How to learn a new language as an adult?”
I did what most the language learners do: I studied a lot of grammar and I did all kinds of textbook exercises: filling the gaps, matching lists, etc. Maybe this sounds familiar to you.
After months of hard work, I "had" a conversation with a native English speaker. You know what? It turned out to be traumatic: I couldn't follow him; I made silly mistakes; I couldn't finish most of the sentences...
I miserably failed.
But I didn’t give up. Maybe I am too stubborn! I started doing a lot of research about language acquisition for adults. I found out that I had to totally change my way of learning.
As soon as I changed my approach, I started to dramatically improve my spoken English! That blew my mind!
I learned this important lesson the hard way: It was not me. It was the method I was using.
After that, I decided to create courses for Spanish students using exactly the same techniques I used with myself. So far more than 1700 students and counting are using my courses!
$57

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: На это отреагировал(а) LoL_Bastart