Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Udemy] Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2023

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2023 (B.Gerald)
Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python! In this course, you'll learn how to build and deploy dynamic websites using Python, Flask, MongoDB, HTML, and CSS! If you want to share your projects online and become a full stack web developer, you're in the right place! I will teach you the latest and most popular technologies, including Python 3.10, Flask, HTML 5, and CSS 3. I won't teach you jQuery or Bootstrap since those are old technologies! Instead, I focus
on giving you a solid HTML and CSS foundation, so that you can be truly independent, and build anything you want. I'll help you write many real-world projects that test your skills and build your understanding. By the end of the course, you'll be able to design and code any feature on any website! This course beats attending any live bootcamp or workshop because I've put hundreds of hours into planning, recording, and editing. Plus you get lifetime access, and I provide outstanding support—I answer dozens of questions every day!
Курс на английском языке