Запись

[Udemy] Prompt Engineering for Everyone with ChatGPT and GPT-4 (Andrei Gheorghiu)

• Дата начала
Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 110 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Udemy] Prompt Engineering for Everyone with ChatGPT and GPT-4 (Andrei Gheorghiu)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
[Udemy] Prompt Engineering for Everyone with ChatGPT and GPT-4 (Andrei Gheorghiu)
Learn how to use ChatGPT and GPT-4 the right way.
Why? because like with every other tool out there: an AVERAGE skill will lead to AVERAGE results.
Go BEYOND average! Solve real problems, increase
your productivity and your professional potential with AI systems like ChatGPT and GPT-4.
Prompt Engineering is a new skill that can help you get hired and greatly improve your productivity.
As stated in the title: This prompt engineering course is for everyone and was NOT specifically meant for technical people. It starts with the most basic aspects and gradually goes to more advanced concepts of prompt engineering. It provides the uninitiated with a strong foundation but may also provide more seasoned AI users with some useful knowledge.
I have designed this course as a structured and methodical approach for learning prompt engineering. Once you'll understand the core principles and methods that I teach, you will be able to apply them for any AI system, regardless of your use case or technical ability.
Training has been my primary profession for more than 15 years now. Teaching more than 10,000 students during my career (both in class and online) I have received countless positive feedback and reactions. And I have constantly worked on improving my knowledge and delivery style.
This course is a great investment in YOURSELF. I’ve personally put a lot of work into creating this material and I have optimized it to give you the upmost important knowledge about prompt engineering in the shortest amount of time. With the emergence of new AI technologies (like ChatGPT and GPT-4) with such a fast pace, I intend to maintain and update the course with new content on a monthly basis, making it a worthwhile investment in the long-term and helping you stay ahead of the curve. As a bonus, I've also included a selection of +250 very useful prompts organized by job roles, so you can immediately start using AI in solving real life problems.
Курс на английском языке.

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Поиск по тегу:
Теги
andrei gheorghiu chatgpt engineering for everyone with chatgpt and gpt-4 gpt-4 prompt prompt engineering udemy