Запись

[Udemy] Create a Text Completion ChatGPT A.I. Bot With Tkinter (John Elder)

Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 100 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Udemy] Create a Text Completion ChatGPT A.I. Bot With Tkinter (John Elder)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
Create a Text Completion ChatGPT A.I. Bot With Tkinter

In this course I'll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter, and how to connect those apps to the OpenAI Text Completion Artificial Intelligence API. You'll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps! We'll use Python, Tkinter, and CustomTkinter to build a cool Chatbot app that connects to OpenAI, maker's of ChatGPT. You'll be able to send ChatGPT-like questions straight from your app, and receive a response that is output to the screen of your app. We'll use davinci-003, the most advanced model offered by OpenAI to get our responses.

Finally, I'll discuss how to connect to OpenAI with an API Key, query the engine, and parse the responses in the correct way. If you've seen ChatGPT recently and want to learn how to use these types of tools programmatically, then this is the course for you! We'll use the customTkinter library to make our Tkinter app look a little more modern and professional. Some people think that Tkinter is a little old and stodgy looking. The CustomTkinter library solves that problem very easily. We won't dive into customTkinter in great detail in this course, we'll just use bits of it here and there to make our app look more modern. So if you have no experience with customTkinter, you won't have any trouble following along; I'll walk you through it step by step!

Курс на английском языке.