Запись

How to Make Money with ChatGPT: Strategies, Tips, and Tactics (Fatih Kadir Akın)

• Дата начала
Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 50 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: How to Make Money with ChatGPT: Strategies, Tips, and Tactics (Fatih Kadir Akın)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
Hi I am Fatih Kadir Akın,
The curator of the popular "Awesome ChatGPT Prompts" repository on GitHub, and prompts.chat. Also the author of "The Art of ChatGPT Prompting: A Guide to Crafting Clear and Effective Prompts"
After writing "the prompting book", I received numerous inquiries from readers about how they could use ChatGPT to start making money. Intrigued by the possibilities, I began researching different ways that people were using AI-powered tools like ChatGPT to generate income online. This led me to create this e-book that offers a variety of creative and lucrative ways to use ChatGPT to start earning money.
In this comprehensive and practical guide, you will discover how to leverage the capabilities of ChatGPT, a state-of-the-art language model developed by OpenAI, to create a wide range of digital products and services that people are willing to pay for. Whether you are a writer, a marketer, a freelancer, a business owner, or an aspiring entrepreneur, you will find plenty of valuable insights and tips in this ebook.
Highlights:

- Learn how to use ChatGPT to write articles, blogs, social media posts, product descriptions, and more
- Explore how to use ChatGPT for SEO, digital marketing, and content creation
- Discover how to use ChatGPT for freelance work on popular platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Guru
- Get inspired by dozens of real-world examples and case studies
- Get your copy today and start making money with ChatGPT!
Материал на английском языке

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Поиск по тегу:
Теги
and tactics chatgpt fatih kadir akın how to make money with chatgpt strategies tips как заработать деньги в chatgpt советы и тактики стратегии