Запись

Accelerator 12 steps to master any language in 3 months (VictorTalking)

Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Цена: 250 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
    Arkadash
    jr.mary86
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: Accelerator 12 steps to master any language in 3 months (VictorTalking)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение
THRIVE IN 2022 (AND BEYOND) WITH INSTANT ACCESS TO THE BEST LANGUAGE LEARNING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
You might have seen multiple videos of my clients speaking conversational or even fluent Korean or Chinese. It took them months, NOT YEARS, to achieve this kind of result.

Most people believe:

- In order to get conversational on a foreign language, you have to spend years and years learning it. Not true.

- In order to master languages
quickly, you have to have talent. Not true - I will train you on the skills you need.

In fact... all you need to get started is a smartphone and a fire in your belly, along with a proven framework which I'm going to give you today at a ridiculous discount.
I'm handing you the keys to starting your new life, and access to all of my most powerful training, today for over 50% OFF!
Why would I make this kind of offer?

Because I wasn't born into a rich family and I want EVERYONE to afford the best training on learning foreign languages.
Курс на английском языке.