Запись

[Udemy] Spoken English. Master Your Speaking English Skills (Haidee .K)

Информация
Тип покупки: Оптовая
Взнос: 90 РУБ

Организатор: Аноним Аноним
Статус:
Набор участников
Список участников
    Elza-Elza
    ник скрыт
Аноним
Аноним
Маска Организаторов
Организатор
+89.5
Оплачено
Купоны
Кешбэк
Баллы
  • @Skladchiki

Складчина: [Udemy] Spoken English. Master Your Speaking English Skills (Haidee .K)

Ссылка на картинку
изображение

Чему вы научитесь
  • Speaking English Fluently
  • Speaking English Correctly
  • Speaking English with Confidence
Требования
  • Basic English
Описание
"The limits of my language are the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Do you wish you could speak English with more creativity, clarity, articulation and confidence? Would you like to dramatically enhance your English speaking with some proven, easy-to-follow method?
Then you are in the right place!
I have used the best methods for quickly improving your English ability. Whether you are a non-native speaker who wants to sharpen their spoken toolkit, or a non-native speaker who wants to learn how to navigate the English language maze, this course will provide you with information and techniques for instant improvement and lifelong learning.
Maybe you want to improve your presentation skills. Perhaps you want to tell more interesting and engaging stories. Or maybe you simply want to become more articulate in your day-to-day use of English.
Whatever your needs, your goal is to improve your English, and this Spoken English Course will guide you to do just that.
Для кого этот курс:
  • People who want to study in English Speaking Countries
  • People who want jobs in English Speaking Countries
  • Professionals who want to add English language in their CV to gain edge in professional world
  • Migrants/ Settlers in English Speaking Countries to gain jobs

Последнее редактирование: